- Education: Bachelors degree in Engineering or
Science related field
- Experience: 6 years experience in an
engineering or science related field
- Bachelors degree in Electrical of Computer Engineering
- Masters degree in Engineering Management Preferred
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in Telemetry or Space Electronics,
directly related to sounding rockets, missiles or targets.
- Experience with Electrical CAD programs, such as
- Computer programming experience in multiple languages
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.