A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria.
- The candidate must have a Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution with 3 years of professional experience in business management, finance, accounting, or related fields OR Masters Degree from an accredited institution with 1 year professional experience as described above. (Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated leadership, critical thinking and, innovative behaviors in past projects, roles, or experiences
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a challenging environment
- Professional experience in a regulated industry: to include Aerospace & Defense, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications, or Legal/Regulatory
- SAP experience
- Earned Value Management Customer Reporting experience
- Experience Reading and Interpreting legal and contractual requirements