At Northrop Grumman, our
employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in
air and space that impact peoples lives around the world today, and for
generations to come. Our work preserves freedom
and democracy, and
advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for
people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts
to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives
on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to
work and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is
impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre making history.
Aerospace Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission oriented Test
Conductor located in Redondo Beach, CA with responsibilities including but not
limited to the following:
- Responsible to ensure engineering tests serve mission
objectives and mechanisms are in place to execute the tests.
- Responsible for testing all customer samples.
- Oversees the operational aspects of engineering tests
and serves as liaison to program, engineering and line management.
- Reviews status of test requirements, manages schedules
and prepares reports.
- Selects and supervises technicians during test.
- Assesses anomalies and develops resolutions to
documented procedures in conjunction with Test and Quality Engineering.