- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years directly related experience or a Master's degree with a minimum of 8 years directly related experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be a team player, independent, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving, oral and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to secure a DOD clearance.
Candidates with any of these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Contracts Administration in a FAR/DFARS environment
- Strong preference for TS/SCI Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.