This position is responsible for providing program support on-site at Northrop Grumman Supplier. This role resides in the GSC Planning, Requirements, and Delivery Organization. Assist the program in the integration of functions, ensuring information flow- and key communication links are defined and working within programs across our functions. Furthermore, define what information, data set, should be regularly communicated across these links, such as Independent Demands, Jobs/Parts expedited, pressed inside Lead Times. Identify and implement strategies for GSC to get more proactive internally and externally, to prevent crises among the supply base and shortages.
In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to:
- Ensure vertical and horizontal integration of Global Supply Chain Schedules through strategic planning and execution.
- Providing visibility and being able to effectively communicate performance reporting, status, issues and corrective actions to internal management team
- Integrate process measurement, metrics requirements, and visibility reporting of supplier sub-tier planning and operations
- Provide early visibility into industry constraints and supplier performance hindering our ability to meet/exceed our contractual commitments.
- On-site support for suppliers managing multiple internal contracts. Travel 50%-70% of the time.
- Develops and facilitates appropriate customer interfaces to support Requirements Planning and Delivery, GSC functional homeroom and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Implements the Risk Management process at the Global Supply Chain level and supports Risk Management at the Program level.
- Provides planning and integration for the proposal process for Requirements Planning and Delivery organization.
- Establishing objectives utilizing performance measurements and key metrics from a sector perspective
- Ensures Requirements Planning and Delivery processes are clear, documented, integrated, and support the organizational charters. Ensures the functions are in compliance with documented plans and process requirements.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while demonstrating a professional attitude
- Respect and adhere to policies and guidelines set forth at our suppliers while on-site
- Lead and influence internal and external customers
This is a remote position and travels up to 75% with occassional travel to different NG Aeronautics sites across the United States.