- An active TS and/or SCI Clearance is required with the ability to obtain PAR Clearance
- Bachelors Degree with 15 years experience in business finance, accounting or economics to include program cost control and planning or a Masters Degree and 12 years of stated experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Masters Degree
- Working proficiency of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) or similar project management software, wInsight, SAP Management Project System Modules and Business Warehouse (BW)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.