At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible
opportunities to work on revolutionary systems and solutions that keep our
world safe. Our work preserves freedom
and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the
universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering
spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the
way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and
bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what
others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, theyre
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of
qualified, diverse individuals in Princess Anne, MD.
Under direction of the Security Manager, this position primarily serves as an Industrial Security Analysis for DoD collateral programs. Will support program management with execution of Northrop Grumman's industrial security oversight for our DoD Programs.
Must be dependable, responsive, well organized and able to prioritize tasking in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment. Requires the ability to make sound decisions, manage time, take independent action, and provide focused solutions.
The following tasks are examples of work that will be performed:
- Develop and administer security procedures for classified, controlled unclassified, and proprietary information.
- Administratively track, monitor, and document compliance of security policies and procedures.
- Conduct personnel briefing/debriefings for activities such as; new hires, terminations, foreign visits, and programmatic briefings.
- File and reconcile visit authorizations with the use of multiple security databases for personnel security (i.e SIMS, JPAS, DISS, NISS)
- Conduct security education classes and security audits.
- Assist with security assessments, investigations, and reports.
- Shall be available for 24/7, on-call alarm duties, as deemed necessary.
- Experience with Office software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).