Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on
revolutionary systems in air and space that impact peoples lives around the
world today and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and
democracy and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe.
We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to
join forces to invent the future and have a lot of fun along the way. Our
culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others
think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history they are making
Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Sr. Principal Electrical
Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will
be located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Candidate will be contribute in the sustainment,
analysis, research, and designing associated with aircraft an associated
position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance as
well as Program Special Access within a reasonable period, as determined by the
company to meet its business needs. We have defined unclassified work for the
immediate hire. That temporary SOW would be the following but not limited to the duties below:
- Executing, reviewing, and signoff of Requests for Change Information (RCI)
- Support all aircraft power analysis as required such as AC, DC, ELA, etc.
- Create or modify electrical drawings including block diagram, wiring diagram, and schematics.
- Mentoring electrical engineers performing functions supporting activities such as designing, integration, and troubleshooting.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the Air Vehicle internal customers as well as external customers.
- Support the overall sustaining and configuration including LRU components and cable assembly design.
- Generate written reports to support tasking as required by the sustainment SOW.