- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an ABET accredited university AND 5 years' experience OR 3 years of experience with a Master's Degree OR 0 years of experience with a PhD.
- Proficiency with NASTRAN, Patran, FEMAP, and Matlab.
- Active DOD Secret Clearance and ability to obtain Program Access.
- Complete understanding of structural analysis techniques, concepts and practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks in parallel.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.