- BS degree and 10+ years demonstrated leadership experience.
- Experience with Strategic System Programs (SSP) operations and the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program
- Must have demonstrated leadership abilities and proven team building skills
- Demonstrated competency in the use of office computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain customer relations, coordination within functional organizations and
management of customer resources
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Must be a US citizen with Interim Secret clearance
- BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Hard Science)
- Experience using SAP/1ERP
- Experience operating in a government-owned/contractor operated (GOCO) facility
- Experience with Strategic System Program (SSP) operations and the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) Program
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.