- High School Diploma with 4 years Relevant experience
- 3 years of experience in preparing and processing administrative support actions relating to Air Force personnel or other similar Military/Civilian experience
- Knowledge of the USAF Personnel and Administrative Career Field or other similar experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Be knowledgeable in the concepts and principles of Air Base Ground Defense.
- Skilled in developing, analyzing, and evaluating security programs to meet mission requirements and improve the security program for the installation.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.