Associate's Degree in an appropriate technical discipline and two (4) years of specialized experience OR six (6) years of relevant experience with a high school diploma/GED.
- A basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Air Force avionics maintenance experience desired.
- Current US DOD SECRET security clearance.
- Working knowledge of IMDS/CAMS maintenance data collection
- Certified UAV Technician / Aircraft Electronics Technician
- Air Force Global Hawk experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- (FAA) Airframe and Power plant (A&P) desired.
- Working knowledge of AFI 21-101
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.