Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Exercise support staff for Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) simulation command post exercises to train Division and Corps Commanders and their staffs during Warfighter and Mission Rehearsal exercises. As part of Operations Group X, the Analyst section collects, processes, and analyzes computer simulation battlefield data to support Mission Command Training Program (MCTP) training events. The OG-X Analyst prepares numerous graphic displays, data collection processing instruments and analysis products designed to enhance doctrinal fidelity and compliance with WFX training objectives by the World Class Opposing Forces (WCOPFOR) Division of OG-X and provides products for the training unit's after action review (AAR).
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepares data collection plan required for warfighter exercise planning in support of the exercise design plan for MCTP simulation exercises.
2. Develop and design analytical tools to support OG-X activities and provide input to the Adversarial website for MCTP exercises.
3. Provides analysis of OG-X operations to ensure fidelity of the scenario design is maintained throughout the exercise period.
4. Coordinates analysis activities with OPFOR analysts in support of the training audience objectives conducted during the exercise and prepares final OG-X after action report for each exercise.
5. Conducts research in support of scenario requirements for responding to requests for information about WCOPFOR operations and threats portrayed for each exercise.
6. Providing analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
7. Preparing assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
8. Developing and maintaining analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
9. May deploy to various countries, as required, in support of U.S. military operations.