- Bachelors Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 9+ years of engineering experience OR Masters Degree in a STEM discipline and 7+ years of engineering experience OR PhD Degree in a STEM discipline and 4+ years of engineering experience
- Must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years, OR must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government SCI access with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years
- Experience in test set-up and data analysis
- Knowledge of threat systems including radar, IR/EO/Acoustic, EA/EW systems and countermeasures, and low observables
- Proficiency in survivability techniques, special technologies, and applications to platforms with the ability to identify and quantify effects of technologies to vehicles
- Proficiency in flight test; including test plans, analysis plans, test execution, and data analysis.
- Technical depth in one or more of the following areas is required: EW/EA systems modeling/analysis, radar sensor (to include early warning/surveillance, surface to air/air to air), signature management, threat system analysis, survivability analysis, advanced sensors, and active and passive countermeasures.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.