- Bachelors Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university and 5+ years of engineering experience, or a Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 3+ years of engineering experience, or 0+ years of experience with a PhD.
- Experience in Metallic or Composite Structural Analysis of primary and secondary aircraft structures.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
- Bachelors or Masters of Science degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering preferred.
- Experience in Structural Analysis Methods and documentation, including hand-sheet analysis, as well as the development and manipulation of large Finite Element Models using NASTRAN, FEMAP or other FEM tools.
- Experience performing structural analysis on military aircraft.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.