- 5 years of technical, marine electronic experience; or an Associates Degree in a technical discipline plus 3 year of technical, marine electronic experience.
- Must be able to apply electronic and electro-mechanical theory.
- Must have current FCC General License plus radar endorsement.
- Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing 40-50 lbs.
- Must be able to take a launch service 5 to 100 miles offshore and board by Jacob's ladder.
- Ability to work in areas of height or close spaces.
- Ability to be subject to a variety of atmospheric conditions.
- Experience with Marine Navigation equipment, to include RADAR, Gyrocompasses, Steering/ autopilot systems, and ECDIS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.